FIND YOUR ROOM
Having troubles? Here are some common FAQs!
- I have not been sent my login email
Please notify your site team who will reset for you and resend your email.
- It won’t let me select a room
Once you have chosen which floor you would like to select a room on you will see all available rooms in Green.
You must click on the Green bed icon in the room of your choice which will change to blue as you hover over it. Once you have done this the room will be locked from others booking for 10 minutes. You can either release and select another room or you can press select at the bottom to continue with your application. If you have any other issues, please contact the site team and they will be able to help.
- It won’t let me select the pay button
If you are using an Apple device you may find pop-ups are blocked and our payment system window will not open.
How to allow pop-ups in iOS and iPadOS:
- Launch the Settings app and scroll down to Safari
- Turn on or off the Block Pop-ups switch
Once you have done this go back to your Safari browser and refresh the page then click ‘Make payment’, the window should now open for you to continue with the payment.
- My card has not been accepted
This may be due to your card limit, bank security measures or input error. Please report to your site team and contact PayPal directly.
- How do I continue a room booking if it timed out?
You can click release and select again or click the previous button at the bottom of the page, and you will be redirected so you can reselect a room.
Ready to book? Here's what you need
- Personal details
- Name, address & contact details of the guarantor
- Be ready to pay a deposit (via credit card/PayPal)
- Why do I need a guarantor?
Guarantors provide us with additional financial security in the event of a change in your circumstance. If you would like to pay in instalments throughout the year, you will need a UK guarantor.
If you cannot provide a guarantor, you will need to sign a Full Payment Contract, which means your accommodation fees will be due in one lump sum payment before you begin your tenancy with us.
- Who can be a guarantor?
Anyone over the age of 18, who is a UK resident, can be your guarantor.
- In what situations might we contact the guarantor?
Circumstances change, we understand that. A guarantor provides assurance to us as your landlords, that there is someone on hand who understands and accepts the responsibility of rent, should you be unable to pay.
- What details from the guarantor do I need to provide when booking?
We will need a Name, current address and email address.
Once you have signed your contract, A separate contract will be sent to your guarantor for signing. Once this is completed, the booking process is complete and your accommodation is secured.
- What can I do, if I don’t have a guarantor?
Don’t fear! We have full payment contracts available for students who are unable to find a suitable guarantor.
- How much is the deposit? When do I have to pay it?
Your deposit is £150, and will be due for payment at the time of booking your room.
- Why do I have to pay a deposit?
This secures your booking, so that you can take a little bit of time to complete your contract without worrying. Your deposit will also be used to pay any damages that may occur during your tenancy.
- What happens to my deposit? Where is it kept?
Once paid and your contract is signed, we send your deposit to a secure and protected third party, Deposit Protection Scheme. Read all about their T&Cs here.
- When will I get my deposit back?
You will receive your deposit back at the end of your tenancy, within 30 days of check out.
- Are there any reasons why I wouldn’t get the deposit back?
If your room is left is a good condition, you will not have to worry. However, if there are any damages, outstanding fees or unpaid rent, this may be deducted from your total amount.